Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Waiting on the Call...

It has been too long since I have last posted. College has definitely been keeping me busy! But I had to tell you all that I am awaiting my call. My papers were sent to Salt Lake the last Sunday in April and yesterday I was notified that I have indeed been Assigned (!!!!!!!!!!) hopefully meaning my call is on it's way in the mail to my door right now.
I am going to be a missionary. This lifelong vision is becoming a reality right before my very eyes. I can't believe it! And I can't talk about it without getting all emotional..! I am so grateful. I never imagined it would feel like this, so full of anticipation but so calm because of my Savior; I know no matter where I go doesn't matter all that much, it is the reason and why I am going and what I will do there that really matters.
This will have to be a short post because I need to go practice today but I encourage you all to read President Thomas S. Monson's talk in the October 2014 General Conference called, "Ponder the Path of Thy Feet", I listened to it today and I felt so much peace and I know the Holy Ghost will bring you joy and peace through that talk too if you let it. I know this is the true church upon the entire Earth because Jesus Christ truly is at the head of it. I know He blesses His servants, His friends.. He blesses us all everyday if we but open our hearts. I will let you all know where I am called as soon as I get word! Have a great day!

I love you all,

Future Sister Lybbert

No comments:

Post a Comment